UNBEATABLE HOME AND LAND PACKAGE IN ALLARA ESTATE WITH LOW DEPOSIT FINANCE AVAILABLE
Amazing value in Allara Estate.
Allara has been nationally recognised by the Urban Development Institute of Australia (UDIA) as an environmentally sustainable development after achieving all six elements.
EnviroDevelopment certification recognises developments with outstanding sustainability performance determined through independent assessment against national standards. The program covers ecosystems, waste, energy, materials, water and community.
When complete, Allara will comprise of a neighbourhood centre, two schools, indoor recreation centre, Kinkuna Park and WaterPlay Zone!
By purchasing in Allara you will know that you are living in a community that aims to have minimal impact on the environment that extends far beyond the boundaries of your front yard and can save you money too!
- Strength and reliability of being part of BGC Group
- Double Brick construction
- China basins to bathroom and ensuite
- Soft closers to all cupboards and drawers
- Designer handles to all cupboard doors and drawers
- Full painting to ceilings, doors and frames, and wood surfaces (internal walls optional)
* The advertised price is general information only, and may be subject to change without prior notice and based on land availability. Images are for illustrative purposes. Non-first home buyers may be subject to different circumstances. The total package price is reduced by the $10,000 First Home Owner's Grant (eligibility criteria applies). The advertised package price may have been reduced by a developer rebate if applicable, provided this reduces the actual package price.
WA Housing Centre is not the owner of the land. The land featured in this package is advertised by agreement between WA Housing Centre and the land developer and/or vendor. The land is not purchased from WA Housing Centre but from the land developer or an authorised agent. WA Housing Centre is not a reseller of land but a new home builder. The land price component does not include transfer duty, settlement costs and any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. Land and building will form separate contracts. Whilst this offer was relevant at the time of the insertion of this advertisement, WA Housing Centre is unable to guarantee its availability at the time of enquiry, however all attempts will be made to keep information current. Our prices include a provisional sum for siteworks, which is indicative of the suburb in which the home is being proposed. This will only be fixed after receiving proper contour surveys and engineering details. Landscaping is for illustrative purposes only and does not form part of the contract. The elevation and internal images showcased are for illustrative purposes only.
Where to WA Housing Centre knowledge a set price has been determined for BALs, coastal requirements, noise attenuation requirements and / or covenants and guidelines, this will be included in the total price. Where it is not to WA Housing Centre knowledge as to whether it applies and/or the quantum, these components are not included and may add to the advertised price.
Should the above package make note of a weekly amount payable, loan amounts are based on Westpac 3 Year Fixed (Premier Advantage Package) Loan interest rate of 4.09% (Comparison Rate 5.05%) repayable over 30 years. Home Loan based off 95% of House & Land package price, deposit required of 5%, (excludes Fees). Note: Rates are current as at 11th April 2017 and subject to change. Lending criteria applies. Finance provided by Harrisdale Pty Ltd ABN 59 088 462 140 trading as The Loan Company. Australian Credit License number 386355'.
BC 9769. See wahousingcentre.com.au/disclaimer/ for full terms and conditions.